The post is the result of something i was reading in the TOI 5 min back.
Why do people say "Jai Maharashtra" and not "Bharat maata ki jai"?
Saying does not change anything, except reflect some of your thoughts. I would say neither of the things....But still..
13 October 2008
- Played tennis with S. Think we both are getting pretty good at it. Atleast better than when we started out.
- Went to 6 flags with S and one of my office friends. It was fun. As usual
- Won a huge Tweety soft toy at one of those game stalls at 6 flags. Its kinda freaky how tweety can support such a huge head on its little legs!!
- Yelled till my throat got sore. and my neck still hurts.
- Got new shoes. super comfortable running shoes.
- S and I went to this awesome antique car exhibition near my office.
- Regretted like anything about forgetting to take my camera to the exhibition :-(
- Made pav bhaji :-)
- Watched Harold and Kumar. nice movie, though made me go 'ewwww' on some occasions.
- Dreaded Monday.