25 February 2010

If wishes were horses...

Its been raining cats and dogs, here in boston since yesterday. Its grey, wet and depressing outside. But its only grey, wet and depressing when im sitting inside working, with a bad headache (probably from tearing my hair over a bug at work, or maybe just being frustrated over it). What would it take to just get away for a bit.
If I was sitting besides the window, drinking coffee, watching the rain outside, pondering over nothings, im pretty sure it wouldnt feel grey, wet and depressing. Maybe I am missing out on all the good things in life. The things that actually matter.

I wish I could do this.
I wish I could go to Starbucks (I have a special attachment to that place) "right now" for a hot chocolate.
I wish I could sit by the window and read a book. (I know I can, but I cant/wont :| )
I wish I could have mom and mugdha come and stay with me here.
I wish East would meet the West.... and fast!! I am hating this distance every passing day.
I wish I didn't feel so damn pessimistic about everything!
I wish I could 'somehow' vent the thoughts out that are bogging me down.
And,
I wish I had the courage to do the things I actually 'wish'.
A looong sigh

No comments: